Introducing Realtyna CRM
Sell or assign the "Leads" of your website to your agents!
Unlimited Seats - Unlimited Agents - Unlimited Records
Real Estate CRM helps close more deals
RPL Property Listing and Search
Clients search and browse properties on your website
Through the CRM Advanced Forms
Clients submit their full contact & requirement info to the website
CRM Automatic Lead Management
The Agents/realtors recieve the leads and utilize useful tools for managing the leads
CRM Automatic Deal Maker
CRM Automatically Suggests the 'matching deals' to agents & clients
Realtyna CRM Ad2
Realtyna CRM (Lead Management) highlights
Convert Visitors to Leads
Create Personalized Forms
Gather the personal data and requirement of website visitors
Automatically assign the leads to a Realtors/Agents
Provide the CRM tools to agents for keeping up with the leads
Monitor the activities and interests of the leads
Automatically suggest the matching deals
Automatically send emails to the leads when a matching property is available
Automatically alert the agents when a matching property is available
Close More Deals
Keep the list of events/meetings related to each lead or prospect
Send personalized emails to each prospect
Realtyna CRM Ad3
Introducing Realtyna CRM (Lead Management), a web-based Real Estate CRM
Realtyna CRM (Client Relationship Management), a Realtor CRM , specially designed and developed based on business
processes and models required by real estate agents/brokers/realtors .
The Purpose of Realtyna CRM is to increase the conversion ratio of the website visitors to the leads/prospects, eventually recruiting future customers/clients. This goal can be achieved by facilitating the whole process of deal making which includes:
- Lead capturing through different forms in the website
- Gathering the right information from the leads
- Increasing the conversion ratio of 'Lead' to 'Customer/Client' (the chance of closing deals) by:
- Manipulating the gathered information for triggering automated alerts.
- Email notifications to the leads and agents which tremendously increases the conversion
- Monitoring the client activity in the website through:
- Login history
- List of bookmarked properties
- List of Saved Searches, etc.
- Providing necessary controls over the privacy of (the) information within the system and between all system
users including the admin, agents or members.
- Advanced Form Creator for managing fields of contact details and requirement details
- Adjustable privacy levelsand ownership over contact details
- Ability to define different tags and criteria that will be used in forms, events, contact management, etc.
- Contact Management Control Panel
- Activity monitoring of registered users through the login history, list of bookmarks and saved searches
- Integrated to RPL Email Notification System for sending alerts and automatic email notifications to the clients,
agents and admin.
- Automatic Deal Maker™: Sends alerts when a property matches with a client requirement; this is one of the
unique features of this Real Estate CRM.
- Event Management & Reminder
- Client property visit history
- Advanced filters for finding contacts and events
- Group/User Access Controls to Realtor CRM Features
- Ability to sell real estate CRM features through Membership & Payment Gateway Add-on
- Supports an unlimited number of Agents and Contacts
Contacts & Forms
The main element in each CRM is the 'Contact'. Contacts can be entered into the system by different forms:
- By clients through 'Property Contact Form'
- By clients through 'General Contact Form'
- By agents through 'Contact Form by Agent.' Each form consists of 2 sections:
- 'Contact Details'
- 'Requirement Details'
Realtyna Real Estate CRM is based on an advanced and dynamic 'Form Creator.' The website admin can manage all the
fields of 'Contact Details' and 'Requirement Details' and can add new fields if necessary.
Realtyna Real Estate CRM is based on an advanced and dynamic 'Form Creator.' The website admin can manage all
the fields of 'Contact Details' and 'Requirement Details' and can add new fields if necessary.
- If the contact comes from a 'Property Contact Form' it can automatically be assigned to the agent/owner of
- If the contact comes from 'General Contact Form', it will be assigned to the sales manager. Then the sales
manager is able to assign it to an agent.
- If the contact is entered directly by the agent, it will be assigned to that agent and the contact info may
become private and accessible by that agent only.
Actions and Alerts
When a contact is assigned to an agent, the agent can manage the user details and requirements . The agent can then
perform different actions in the system including:
Editing 'Contact Details' or 'Requirement Details':
The agents are able to update the contact details, add information to the contacts and define relationships between the contacts.
For example, they can add a new contact and define the spouse relationship between an existing contact and the new contact.
Viewing the 'Activity Monitoring of the Contacts' (when the contact logs into the website):
If the contacts are Joomla registered users, each time they log into the website and bookmark properties or save a search, these actions will be saved in the system and the owner of that contact will be able to view the actions. This information provides necessary insights to the interests of the clients and helps the agents to act more precisely in order to close the deal with that specific client.
Adding 'Events/Reminders' with the Contacts:
Each CRM system should be able to assist the agents to manage professional events with their contacts.
The advantage of the Realtyna CRM Event Manager is that it is supported by the vast amount of data that is available in the system.
For example, when creating an event or reminder for 'showing a property to a client' you can easily select the contact, the property and the date/time from the data that is available in the system. When the event is finished you can add notes to that event which will be added to the history of that specific contact. In the future, you can easily document reports of visits or even telephone conversations with that contact.
'Matched Property Alert':
Realtyna CRM manages the contacts and RPL manages the properties records.
Properties can be added to an RPL-based website through different ways (Property Wizard, MLS Integration, XML Feeds or any Excel, Access or CSV database). The beauty of Realtyna CRM is that it saves the buyer's requirements and once a matched property becomes available in the system it will inform the agent/sales manager. This saves time that agents usually spend repeatedly searching for matched properties. The agents can be relaxed and sure that whenever a matched property becomes available, they will be alerted.
Receiving Email Notifications of different system events concerning the Contacts:
We explained the 'Matched Property Alert' which is a type of email notification, but you are also notified when:
- A new contact signs up in the website or contacts an agent
- 'Saved Search Alert': the results of saved search (by the client) changes in the system.
- Events and Reminders set by the CRM Event Manager
Realtyna Realtor CRM is *NOT* part of RPL Core and it's an add-on package. Please feel free to contact us for more details.